Product Description :
ABS + Printing Parameters
Best print temperature: 210-250 °C
On glass nozzle temp best prints 245 - 250°C
Bed temperature: 105 - 110 °C
Feed rate: 30-90mm/s
Idling speed: 90-150mm/s
- 1.75mm (Accuracy:1.7-1.8mm)
- With good melt mobility and smooth printing.
- With high toughness, hardness and rigidity, and good scratch resistance.
- More suitable for printing objects with large corners.
- With good heat resistance and oil resistance.
- The surface can be polished by using acetone and is easy to color.
- Suitable for BFB series, Bukobot, Cubify, Huxley, Leapfrog, Makerbot, Mendel, Makergear, Prusa, Rapman, RepRap, Solidoodle, TAM, Ultimaker, and any other FDM 3D printers.
eSUN high precision plastic filament is made especially for professional quality 3D printing.
- Our high quality filaments come vacuum-packed with silicant and vacuum sealed to keep them free from moisture.
Why should you choose the eSUN brand?
* eSUN filament has very good temperature stability. This is very important in order to print out a smoother, better looking products.
* eSUN filament has very strict quality inspection standard. This ensures that our product has no defect and very stable and consistent quality.
* eSUN uses only pure, new raw materials. No recycled materials are used.
* eSUN leads the filament industry on innovation. We are the originator of PVA filament. We invented the 3D printer cleaning filament. We are the leading market for PETG adoption.
* eSUN filament is SGS certified.
* eSUN filament products are clean, dry, with high quality spools and are neatly packaged.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from us, and hopefully become a return customer. All the products we sell are genuine and manufactured by the companies who's brand names appear on our listings. You can feel secure in the knowledge that we do not, and never will, sell off market products.therefore we offer you this simple return policy.
You must return your product within 30 days of the product being shipped. Returns must be shipped back to our warehouse within 7 days of receiving your return label.
Includes original packaging and product in new condition -
Any returned product(s) must be returned in all of their original unopened packaging, and in like-new condition. 3dfilamentplus.ca may reject the returned product if there is damage to the product and/or product packaging.
If a product is deemed unfit for return, 3dfilamentplus.ca will notify the customer that the return has been rejected and no refund will be issued to the customer. The customer can then choose one of the following options.
The product will be shipped back to the customer at the same original shipping cost; or
The product will be recycled.
If you do not select one of the above options within 14 days of 3dfilamentplus.ca informing you that your return has been rejected, the product will be recycled.
Free Return Shipping -
If you received free shipping for the original purchase of your product, you are eligible for free return shipping using a carrier that we’ve selected. Please follow the instructions below. We are not responsible for risk of loss or damage for returning a product during shipment. We only offer free return shipping in Canada and the Continental US, all other International shipments must purchase return postage to process a return.
As long as your return adheres to the requirements described above, follow these steps to return your product. First contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA #
1. Please fill out the return the RM form we will send you, then return it to us at the email address provided.
2. Please follow the instructions we send you carefully. Then attach the return label to the parcel in a protected see-through address label holder. You can pick these up at your local post office usually for free.
3. Drop the package off at the shipping carrier’s closest location, we will supply you the carrier's name to use in our return email, Canada Post,UPS,Fedex etc.
We will receive and review the products you’ve returned. If the returned products have met all of our return policy requirements, we will process the refund and send you a confirmation email. We are only able to credit the original credit card used to make the purchase. Please allow up to 8 business days for this process.
Every effort is made to maintain sufficient stock of all the products we offer. Potential inventory shortages at our suppliers may impact our ability to fulfill an order. We reserve the right to cancel an order if we are, for any reason, unable to fulfill the order requirements. If we are unable to fulfill an order, we will notify you by email.
Inventory shortages or other fulfillment issues may cause delays. Your order is shipped using a carrier that we have selected. We cover the shipping fee on certain special offers as long as the shipping address is located in Canada and the Continental United States. Once you have completed your purchase on our online store, we will provide you with an estimated delivery cost and approximate delivery time. Every effort is made to facilitate delivery of your order on time, and by the estimated delivery date. After your order is processed and fulfilled, we will send you an email containing the order tracking number. Once your order is fulfilled and placed in the hands of our selected shipping carrier, we cannot guarantee any delivery date indicated by the carrier as this is beyond our control.
Returns and Refunds
At 3dfilamentplus.ca we do everything we possibly can to ensure you are happy with your purchase, but we know that sometimes a product is just not the right one for the job at hand. You may return your hardware kit or filament roll within 30 days of shipment to you, as long as it is in new condition and has the original packaging.
Free return shipping is not provided on 3dprinter purchases. No returns are accepted over 30 days. We only accept returns of the hardware/filaments we sell directly to you. We will cover the cost of a hardware/filaments return as long as the product was originally shipped to you free of charge, and is shipped back to us using the provided return label, and with the appropriate carrier. Gift cards are not eligible for return. Priority shipping charges selected at checkout are non-refundable. If we suspect you’re abusing the return policy (for example by returning products on multiple occasions or on a seasonal basis), we reserve the right to refuse your return.
Limitation of Liability
3dfilamentplus.ca does not accept liability for the purchase, use or return of POS hardware or other products beyond the remedies set forth herein, including but not limited to any liability for product not being available for use, lost profits, loss of business or for lost or corrupted data or software, or the provision of services and support. 3dfilamentplus.ca will not be liable for any consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages or for any claim by any third party. You agree that for any liability related to the purchase of our products, 3dfilamentplus.ca is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the amount invoiced for the applicable product. Some jurisdictions may not enforce all of these limitations, and only the limitations that are lawfully applied to you in your jurisdiction will apply.